Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Why do I feel like a kid again whenever I get sick

So I am officially sick with sinus pressure and cold and it sucks. Luckily, I did not have to work the past two days so I have basically slept most of the days away, and it has been wonderful. I think it is funny how all I wanted the past few days was some homemade cooking from mom and to cuddle with my blanket. Life is funny that way. I think as humans we will always have some innate connection with our mothers. With mother's day this past week, I have really took time to reflect on my family relationships. My mother is probably one of the most important people in my life. She has gone through so much and I am so grateful to have a great relationship with her and my dad. My parents are great people. Yes, we have all had our differences but we learn from them. I am grateful for all the vacations, the family game nights, the parties, and the talks. Family is important, I have realized and I am one lucky guy!

No comments: