Thursday, May 1, 2008

New York, New York How I love thee

So I just got off working a 14 hour shift and got off a very exciting subway ride. There were a bunch of teenagers who were clearly drunk. One of basically had his arms around his buddy as the other guy held him up. All I kept thinking was please people let the poor guy sit. I can only imagine what that guy was feeling on the bumpy train ride. While this is going on, a woman is freaking out because these two women are having a conversation and they did not stop talking. Finally, this woman gets up and asks the two women what they are talking about that is so interesting. The two girls get freaked out and leave the train. I was thinking get me off this train now. My stop is next, but the crazy woman proceeds to ask if I was married. How strange! I think she was trying to hit on me but I am not sure. I just laughed really hard and said no! O how life is just a big laugh fest. I love this city and the unique crazy and entertaining people that I meet on a daily basis.

No comments: